- The Problem with The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel finale
- Aunt Faye was wrong (or…why I can’t enjoy anything)
- Searching for my sewing mojo
- A Trip to Brevard Zoo
- Diet Coke’s Day Out
- Oh, look…It’s January again
- Hey, Epcot…it’s not me, it’s you
- Hurricanes, ACs, and Jabs, Oh My!
- A tiny little rant on Christian Nationalism
- I am too many people…
Tag Archives: Science
If I’m just a fictional character, can I be Elle Woods?
According to Nick Chater, we know nothing about anything, even ourselves. I suppose that’s an oversimplification. But in an excerpt from his book The Mind is Flat* over at BigThink, he lays out the evidence to show that we make … Continue reading
Posted in The Sunshine State Tagged Nick Chater, Psychology, Science, The Mind is Flat Leave a comment