- Hey, Epcot…it’s not me, it’s you
- Hurricanes, ACs, and Jabs, Oh My!
- A tiny little rant on Christian Nationalism
- I am too many people…
- Binge Worthy Period TV Shows
- A visit to Ballard Park
- Scrumptious Earthquake Cake
- Netflix’s Persuasion vs. Other Adaptations
- A visit to Turkey Creek Sanctuary
- Canova Beach Park Photos
Tag Archives: Florida parks
Years ago, in the 90’s I think, I was part of a homeschooling group that met at Ballard Park once a month. I’m not very good with time so I can’t say how long it’s been since I’ve been to … Continue reading
There’s always something different to see at Turkey Creek.